UNILORIN Matriculation Ceremony Date 2021/2022
The management of University of Ilorin has announced the date for Matriculation ceremony of fresh students.
The Matriculation Ceremony for 2021/2022 Session has been scheduled to take place on Monday, 3rdApril, 2023
at 8:00a.m. prompt in the University Auditorium.
Secretaries/Faculty Ocers are enjoined to note the following instruction
1. As it is the tradition of the University, Matriculating students are expected to be properly robed in the academic
gowns already allocated to your Faculty. Distribution should be strictly based on listed names in the dummy
register that will be forwarded to you
2. Faculty Ocers are to ensure that Matriculating students are decently and formally dressed for the ceremony;
Matriculating students are expected to sign the Matriculation Register immediately after the ceremony, and in
any case, not later than 24 hours after the ceremony. Faculty Ocers are therefore to widely publicize the venue
for the signing of the register for their various Faculties and forward same to the Deputy Registrar (Academic
Support Services, Examinations and Records). Failure of Matriculating students to sign and collect their
Matriculation numbers on the day so assigned shall not be countenanced and could result in the loss of their
4. Faculty Ocers are expected to submit a duly signed copy of the Matriculation Register to the Academic
5. The Matriculation Oath Forms which should be collected by all Faculty Ocers on Monday 3rd April, 2023 be
submitted by the Matriculating students in the rst week of the Rain Semester,
6. All Matriculating students are expected to pay a sum of Five hundred Naira (N50 to be collected by the Faculty
Accountants; and PORT’S
7. Procession commences at 6:40 a.m. in the former Faculty of Arts building and all Matriculating Students are
expected to have been seated by 7:30 a.m. prompt on the day of Matriculation.
Please ensure due compliance.
A.M Ajao For: DRVASS (E&R)