UNICAL Deadline For Students/Courses Registration Extended
It is with a delightful heart that I wish to inform the general public and mostly students of the University of Calabar, that the school management under the leadership of Prof. Florence Banku Obi have extended the deadline for students/courses registration.
This was disclosed during the 229th Senate Meeting of the institution that was presided by the 11th substantive and first female Vice Chancellor of the citadel of learning.
On this note, portal for registration and payment of school charges will shutdown at midnight of Saturday, 22nd of January, 2022.
Nevertheless, new date for examinations have been announced as well. Examinations which was fixed to kick off on Wednesday, 19th of January, 2022, will now commence on Wednesday, 26th of January, 2022.
KINDLY NOTE THIS CRUCIAL REMINDERS
- • Registration of courses can be done by students. https://unicalexams.edu.ng/NewRegLogin (for year one students) and https://unicalexams.edu.ng/enter_pin1 (for returning students).
- • Year one students need to pay 100% school fees to complete their registration online, ONLY other levels are eligible for the 60% option.
- • The above bullet point means that with 60% school fee paid, students in other level aside 100 level are qualify to sit for this first semester examinations.
- • Deadline for registration is now on Saturday, 22nd January, 2022.
- • Examinations will now commence on Wednesday, 26th of January, 2022.
- • Portal for GSS, GST Registration is still open.