UCH, Ibadan Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan for October, 2022 set.
The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and be licensed to practice as General Nurses (RN).
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above at the time of application.
- Possess at least five (5) O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body of either WAEC or NECO, or NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
Method of Application
The application form is available beginning from Wednesday, 3rd August, 2022, through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at the website http://www.portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng/ and closes on Friday,9th Sept, 2022. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (#10,500.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to the website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
METHOD OF SELECTION: PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants should confirm the venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through the School Portal at website above.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.
Deadline: Friday, 9th September 2022.