Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Undergraduate Degree programmes of the Top Faith University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Top Faith University is a modem private University with cutting edge facilities and a global perspective educational philosophy. The University has been duly approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
As a recent entrant into the tertiary education sector of Nigeria, it has come with a fresh, refined, and visionary message of hope, value, relevance and functionality in educational affairs
To engage and benefit from innovative academics, entrepreneurship, research and functional human capital formation, prospective students are hereby invited to apply to Topfaith University for admission in the 2022/2023 session using the 2021 UTME/JAMB Results.
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Faculty of Engineering:
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
Faculty of Computing and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Law: LL.B
- Commercial and industrial Law
- Jurisprudence and International Law
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
- All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements. Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Kindly log on to Topfaith University admission portal via https://www.topfaith.edu.ng/
- Click on the Admission Tab
- Carefully Read the admission requirements
- Click on the Apply Now button
- Fill and Complete the online application form
- Finally click on the Submit Button.
First Semester Resumption: September, 2022
For Enquiries and Information kindly contact
Topfaith Road, Mkpatak,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
P.O.Box 1875, Ikot Ekpene. Akwa Ibom State