PTI Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (PTI), EFFURUN for the 2022/2023 academic session that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
This is to inform all candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
(1) All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (PTI), EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above, can apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
(2) All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (PTI), EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
(3) Online application will start from Monday, 1st August 2022 and end on 23rd September, 2022. Late registration starts from 26th September, 2022 to 7th October, 2022.
(4) The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later.(Please regularly check the PTI website for updates).
(5) The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN POST UTME SCREENING FORM
- CLICK HERE
- Click on “Admission Menu” and Click Post UTME Screening
- Fill in the online “Sign on page” and click on “Click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page (Note: write down your username and password for subsequent use and click on submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you will generate the RRR code.
Print the RRR code page and take it to any Bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N2,000.00 which is the cost of each application for, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your username and password and click login.
- Fill in the online Post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination/Interview centre along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’Level result.
(6) Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
(7) Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’Level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of
(8) NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- 1. If the Portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- 2. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- 3. Each candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and e-mail address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by an applicant at the point of application.
- 4. Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08012767021, 07015544662, 08065967052, 08028798994, and 08076918606.
O. C. Siakpere