Authorities of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, has successfully released the admission list for 2021/2022 academic session.
OOU Prospective candidates who applied for admission and also scored the required points after checking their results are to proceed to confirm/check admission status following the guidelines below:
Steps to Check Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List 2021/2022 On School Portal
- CLICK HERE
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Procedures To Check OOU Admission List 2021/2022 On JAMB CAPS
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- CLICK HERE
- Enter to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OOU admission status.
NOTE: This is to inform all candidates being considered for Admission for the 2021/2022 Session that the Admission Exercise has been put ON HOLD. Candidates involved are ADVISED to IMMEDIATELY upload their O’level Results on the JAMB Portal, accept their Admission Offers, and print their Admission Letters. It is emphasized that ONLY Candidates who have complied with these Instructions will be processed further by the University.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
NOTE: All admitted candidates are to proceed with the acceptance of admission offer and registration process immediately on the OOU Payment portal online.
See: OOU Freshers Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines.
The deadline for payment of OOU admission acceptance fee is on 4th March, 2022.