Latest Update: This is to inform 2022 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration will commence from Monday 30th May, 2022 to Monday 6th June, 2022. The Online Registration is for all Prospective Corps Members, foreign-trained graduates, part-time graduates.
Prospective 2022 NYSC Batch B Stream I Corps Members online registration exercise by Foreign and locally trained Nigerian graduates will commences from Monday 30th May, 2022 to Monday 6th June, 2022.
The below steps has been outlined for a successful registration for all National Youth Service Corps Batch “B” Stream I Prospective Corp Members for 2022.
NOTE: Click on Remobilisation, if you have registered in 2021 Batch “C” and previous batches but could not make it to camp (This is for the Corps Members who have absconded from the service and the state has not taken appropriate action.)
FYI: This is to inform 2022 Batch “B” Stream I Prospective Corps Members that once their Institutions submit the hard copies of the senate list uploaded online to NYSC, they will be enabled to register. PCMs are advised to exercise patience.
This is to inform 2022 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Prospective Corps Members that “Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader” is the specification to use for thumbprint during Online Registration.
Those who have used other specifications should send a written application with their details to firstname.lastname@example.org before the commencement of Orientation Exercise.
Note that failed Biometric will not be dropped during the Orientation Exercise.
NYSC PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR 2022 BATCH ‘B’ STREAM 1 & 2 PCM’s (LOCAL & FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES)
- All NIGERIAN FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES should register and upload all the required academic, professional credentials (where APPLICABLE) and travel documents.
- While registering on-line, all FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES should choose any centre convenient for them where their credentials would be physically verified.
- After registration, PHYSICAL VERIFICATION of all the credentials uploaded would take place in the centres SELECTED.
- Please, note that only PCMs whose credentials are physically verified would be assigned with Call-Up Numbers and subsequently print Call-Up Letters.
- It is therefore mandatory for all NIGERIAN FOREIGN TRAINED graduates who register
on-line for the 2022 Batch “B” Service Year to be physically present for physical verification of their credentials.
- THE EXACT DATE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION WOULD BE ANNOUNCED VIA THE LINK: NYSC Verification Schedule [Foreign Trained Graduates].
(I). ATTESTATION LETTERS or 2022 Batch TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/Higher National Diploma certificates.
(II). All working class graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
(III). All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST possess and upload current professional licence. Expired licence is not acceptable for Mobilization.
(IV). All Married Female Corps Members who requested for Concessional Posting based on Marital Online and those who were Relocated in camp on Marital grounds, that their Maiden name would be replaced with either Husband’s Name or Surname. Kindly note that, your name will appear on your Certificate of National Service same way it is on your dashboard.
(V). Effective from 2021 Batch ‘C’ Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct.
(VI). Effective from 2021 Batch ‘C’ there will be no Self Deployment options on the portal during Online Registration. NYSC Management reserves the authority to deploy all Prospective Corps Members Naationwide based on approved Criteria .
To this end, you cannot revert to your Maiden name, after your Certificate of National Service has been produced.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2022 Batch ”B” Stream I.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4.The Re-validation link is only for those mobilized in 2021 Batch ‘C’ and Other Years Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
6. Do not Thumbprint by proxy.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear; Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Henceforth NYSC will include Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. To this end, you are advised to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration.
10. PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
11. Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard, when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters
12. The following will be on both Certificates of National Service as well as Exemption Certificates:
a. Date of Graduation
b. Course of study
If your Date of Graduation is wrong during Online Registration report to your Institution for correction.
Failure to do so implies you will not be registered at the Orientation Camp. Note that NYSC will no longer correct date of graduation after Camp Registration.
NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I, II Online Registration Guide and Requirements 2022
Prospective Corps Members are to logon to the NYSC Website via any of the link:
PCM should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign-trained PCM should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents.
This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps.
They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
TIPS TO GUIDE FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Click https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ForeignReq.aspx for requirements of foreign graduates Mobilization Process.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
1. Upload your Original documents online not photocopy.
2. Do not create multiple accounts.
3. Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
4. You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
5. Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
6. Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
7. Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
8. All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
9. If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centers during the Pre -Camp Verification Exercise, you should print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents/credentials and International Passport (s).
10. Those with questionable credentials are strongly advised NOT to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecution.
11. If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
12. Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
13. Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
14. For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirements link on the Portal.
All Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY.
- They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps.
- Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
NOTE – During the online registration, You will required to pay about N3,000 via remita (you can pay at the bank or with card) if you wish to print your NYSC call-up letter online.
Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
PCM who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers as from Monday 7th February, 2022.
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08092142616
All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear, also do not upload another person’s passport on your dashboard.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration
4. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED FOR 2022 BATCH B STREAM I ON 6TH JUNE, 2022, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION