Prospective 2022 NYSC Batch A Stream I Corps Members online registration exercise by Foreign and locally trained Nigerian graduates will commences from Monday 7th February, 2022 to Tuesday 15th February, 2022.
NOTE: Click on Remobilisation, if you have registered in 2021 Batch “A” and previous batches but could not make it to camp (This is for the Corps Members who have absconded from the service and the state has not taken appropriate action.)
FYI: This is to inform 2022 Batch “A” Stream I Prospective Corps Members that once their Institutions submit the hard copies of the senate list uploaded online to NYSC, they will be enabled to register. PCMs are advised to exercise patience.
This is to inform 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Prospective Corps Members that “Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader” is the specification to use for thumbprint during Online Registration.
Those who have used other specifications should send a written application with their details to email@example.com before the commencement of Orientation Exercise.
Note that failed Biometric will not be dropped during the Orientation Exercise.
NYSC PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR 2022 BATCH ‘A’ STREAM 1 & 2 PCM’s (LOCAL & FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES)
- All NIGERIAN FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES should register and upload all the required academic, professional credentials (where APPLICABLE) and travel documents.
- While registering on-line, all FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES should choose any centre convenient for them where their credentials would be physically verified.
- After registration, PHYSICAL VERIFICATION of all the credentials uploaded would take place in the centres SELECTED.
- Please, note that only PCMs whose credentials are physically verified would be assigned with Call-Up Numbers and subsequently print Call-Up Letters.
- It is therefore mandatory for all NIGERIAN FOREIGN TRAINED graduates who register
on-line for the 2022 Batch “A” Service Year to be physically present for physical verification of their credentials.
- THE EXACT DATE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION WOULD BE ANNOUNCED VIA THE LINK:
(I). ATTESTATION LETTERS or TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/Higher National Diploma certificates.
(II). All working class graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
(III). All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST possess and upload current professional licence. Expired licence is not acceptable for Mobilization.
(IV). All Married Female Corps Members who requested for Concessional Posting based on Marital Online and those who were Relocated in camp on Marital grounds, that their Maiden name would be replaced with either Husband’s Name or Surname. Kindly note that, your name will appear on your Certificate of National Service same way it is on your dashboard.
(V). Effective from 2021 Batch ‘C’ Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct.
(VI). Effective from 2021 Batch ‘C’ there will be no Self Deployment options on the portal during Online Registration. NYSC Management reserves the authority to deploy all Prospective Corps Members Naationwide based on approved Criteria .
To this end, you cannot revert to your Maiden name, after your Certificate of National Service has been produced.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2022 Batch ”A” Stream I.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4.The Re-validation link is only for those mobilized in 2021 Batch ‘A’ and Other Years Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
6. Do not Thumbprint by proxy.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.