NSUK Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
The Management of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME / DE screening exercise application form.
The general public is hereby notified that registration for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening begins on 12th September and ends on 16th October, 2022. Candidates are to register by visiting the University Post-UTME Portal.
ELIGIBILITY FOR NSUK Post UTME / DE Admission Form 2022/2023
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight 8 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)
Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on JAMB portal to qualify for the screening.
4.) Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
- I. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2022 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application
- II. Create an account/Profile Set-up.
III. On creating profile, fill the open forms as follows:
- a. Click application type and select 2022/2023 Post-UTME Application
- b. Create an e-mail address and password.
- IV. Login with the e-mail and password used in creating an account/profile.
- V. Select payment for screening through the available options
- VI. Fill in your personal and contact details
- VII. Upload the following:
- a. Passport photograph
- b. A’level Qualification (For DE Applicants Only)
- c. SSCE details for both UTME/DE
- VIII. Fill in the scratch card purchase
- IX. Application completed
- X. Print out the following:
- a) Application Summary
- b) Download payment invoice
NOTE: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.