This is to inform the general public that the sale of Application Forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University (NDU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session commences from Monday, 15 August, 2022.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University (NDU) their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
- PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- CLICK HERE
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 30th September, 2022.
- CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME
- The deadline for submission of application form is 30th September, 2022.
- The screening test is to hold from 17th October, 2022.
- For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number, e-mail address and other requirements.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.