The Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D and visitor to Abia State University Uturu has approved the dissolution of the Governing council of Abia State University with immediate effect.
Furthermore, the Governor has also approved the immediate reconstitution of the Governing council as fellows;
1. Chief Mba Okoronkwo Ukariwo – Chairman.
2. Chief Obinna Njoku – member.
3. Senator Emma Nwaka – member.
4. Chief Chinwe Nwanganga – member.
5. Chief Ndukwe U Ndukwe – member.
6. Dr. Jonas Ibeaja – member.
7. Barr. C Nwokeukwu (SAN) – member.
8. Permanent Secretary, ministry of Education – member.
This directive takes immediate effect.
- Barr. Chris Ezem.
- Secretary to Abia State Government.