The Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU), Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, Computer Based POST-UTME Screening exercise for admission into all Courses/Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has commenced.
At MCIU we prepare students with the right knowledge and skills to excel in our ever-changing world
- The Academic Session will commence in NOVEMBER, 2022.
- Candidates are to fill the application form online here
- B.Sc Applied Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF COMPUTING
- B.Sc Computer Sciences
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Cyber security
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B Law
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Business Administration
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND ARTS
- B.A English and Literary Studies
- B.A Theatre Art and Film Studies
- B.A Music
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
General Admission Requirements
- Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates who sat for 2019 JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, Diploma and any other relevant certificate are qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
Specific Admission Requirements
A. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
6. Computer Science
7. Industrial Physics
9. Industrial Mathematics
Method of Application
The Screening Fee is: #2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) payable at:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: (Michael and Cecilia Ibru University)
Account Number: 1014263562
Power of Faith Hall,
Michael and Cecilia Ibru University,
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, Delta State.
All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Copy of SSCE OR A’Level Result
- JAMB Result/Registration Slips
- Copy of Bank Teller for the #2,000 Screening Fee paid.
For more information or clarification or other issues candidates can call to reach us on telephone numbers: (08023385488), (08135973990).
Candidates can also get across to us through: