Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time degree programmes of the Landmark University, Omu-Aran, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE COLLEGES
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- 1. B.Sc (Computer Science) – 4 years
- 2. B.Sc (Biochemistry) – 4 years
- 3. B.Sc (Microbiology) – 4 years
- 4. B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
- 5. B. Sc (Physics) – 4 years
- 6. B.Sc (Mathematics) – 4 years
- 7. B.Eng (Civil Engineering) – 5years
- 8. B.Eng (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
- 9. B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering) – 5years
- 10. B.Eng (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) – 5 years
- 11. B.Eng (Agri & BioSystems Engineering) – 5years
BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 1. B. Sc (Accounting) – 4 years
- 2. B.Sc (Banking & Finance) -4 years
- 3. B.Sc (BusinessAdministration) -4years)
- 4. B.Sc (Economics) – 4years
- 5. B.Sc (Political Science) -4years
- 6. B.Sc (International Relations) – 4years
- 7. B.Sc (Sociology) – 4years
- 1. B.Agric. (Crop Science) – 5years
- 2. B.Agric. (Animal Science) – 5years
- 3. B.Agric. (Agric.Extension & Rural Development) – 5years
- 4. B.Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
- 5. B.Agric. (Soil Science) – 5years
- Food Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Home Science and Management
- Applied Biology Biotechnology
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
2. Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
3. After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of ₦10,000 Application fee (Form-Fee: ₦8000 and Screening Fee: ₦2000) on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
5. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
6. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of ₦10,000 Application fee (Form-Fee: ₦8000 and Screening Fee: ₦2000) on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
7. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
8. You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
9. After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
10. Please note that there will be POST-UTME Screening Exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
11. PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents.
- » Printed Application Form
- » Copy of UTME Result Slip
- » Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- » 2 Passport Photographs
- » Original copy of sponsorship
- » Letter from your religious leader
- » Copy of Birth certificate
- » State of origin certificate
- » Clearance forms
Prospective students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying rules and regulations of God Almighty, the founder and funder of the University, cum University Authority. Students are expected to exhibit core value-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s Core Values of
- » Spirituality
- » Possibility Mentality
- » Capacity Building
- » Integrity
- » Responsibility
- » Diligence
- » Sacrifice.
In our screening of prospective students these requirements are tested.
Your grade and test scores help us to assess your academic promise, but they are not the only basis for assessing a candidate’s admissibility. As a Christian Mission University, intending students of the University must be God fearing, love Him and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him.