This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the following categories for the 2022/2023 Pre – Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU):
- i. Candidates whose first choice of institution is Kwara State University, Malete.
- ii. Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their first choice. They are, however, required to change their choice of institution to KWASU on JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration
To be eligible, all candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Online registration starts from Monday 8th August, 2022 and closes on Friday, 9th September, 2022.
2. REGISTRATION/SCREENING FEES
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
3. 2022/2023 SESSION PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- 1. Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- 2. Click Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- 3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- 4. On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- 5. Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- 6. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- 7. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- 8. Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- 9. Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Requery interface below the page, then Requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact email@example.com