This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori (Formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) (RIVPOLY), various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
- Applied Science
- Environmental Technology
- Management Sciences
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Engineering
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Management Studies
(i) Candidates who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their 1st choice and whose score minimum cut off Mark in the 2022 UTME
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
Method of Application
- STEP 1: Interested candidates for ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). Candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
- Log on to the polytechnic portal
- Click Buy PIN if you want to start a fresh application
- Click Start Application to continue
- STEP 2: After making the payment, bank shall issue a receipt with Confirmation Number to candidate.
- STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
- (Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
- STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
- STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can login again to make any observed correction. Log out.
- STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Deadline for the submission of application Form is September 30th, 2022