The Management of Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) has finally released results for 2021 Examination.
In the released statement, the JUPEB management stated that the results have been made available to the Vice-Chancellor and Director of each Centre. It was also gathered that the results of 32 Universities were withheld. Find the copy of the statement below:
Dear Programme Directors,
The Governing Board at its emergency meeting of January 25, 2022, approved that,
- 1. The 2021 results be released after receiving the go ahead from the Federal Ministry of Education (FME)
- 2. the Governing Board also directed that the results of 32 universities should not be released as contained in the report from the FME.
- 3. the results of the cleared universities have been sent to the respective Vice-Chancellors. Do liase with your Vice-Chancellor to ascertained that your results have been received.
- 4. The Programme Directors of the 32 universities whose results are yet to be released will be sent a private message.
- 5. Following the release of results, the deadline for the Registration of Candidates as approved by the Board is now February 3, 2022.
- Universities are advised to register all their candidates before the deadline.
- 6. Universities would be given a deadline for the completion of the Biometric Verification of their students.