Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date, Modalities & Arrangements 2022/2023
- Date: Saturday 18th June, 2022.
- Time: 10am
- Venue: Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing
2. FACE MASK: All candidates MUST come along with their face mask.
3. PRECAUTION: You are expected to wash your hands or use sanitizers that would be provided before entering the exam hall
4. EXAM SLIP: All candidates are expected to come with coloured print-out of their exam slips/photo cards as black and white print outs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR ALLOWED TO WRITE THE EXAM. For those who may have misplaced the old print out can log on to their personal account at http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_log.php alternatively, you can get your print out in the school.
5. EXAM MATERIAL: You are also expected to come along with your writing materials. Calculator is allowed
6. PHONE: No phone whatsoever shall be allowed into the exam hall.
7. DRESS CODE: It is expected that you dress properly/decently. This is a mission school and trousers are not allowed.
8. EARLY ARRIVAL: Endeavour to be on time to get your new sitting arrangement as the exams is expected to start by 9:00am.
We wish you read through the above instructions again for better comprehension.
Should there be further inquiries, contact us via the following medium:
a. E-MAIL: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
i. Mr. Abel Ojoma: 08188104942; 09071061354
ii. Mr. Akinwale Joseph: 07033645482
Call time: 8am -5pm Mondays to Friday.
WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST
NOTE: Sales of form is still ONGOING. Yet to apply follow link to do so : Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023.