IMSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public, especially prospective students that Imo State University (IMSU) Owerri has commenced the registration of candidates for 2022/2023 POST-UTME and Direct Entry Exercise.
- -Candidates who scored a minimum cut-off of 150 in UTME and choose Imo State University as their first choice apply.
- -Candidates who did not chose IMSU as it’s first choice but scored the required cut-off can also apply on a condition that they visit JAMB website and change their institution to Imo State University.
- – Candidates must ensure their qualifying results were uploaded to JAMB.
- – Candidates whose ‘O’level result are awaiting should upload same to JAMB as soon as results are released. Failure to upload the results to JAMB they will not be considered for admission.
- EBSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
- ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
- COOU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
FOR DIRECT ENTRY:
- – Direct Entry candidates must be holders in OND/HND/ First degree. ‘A’ level or their equivalent in relevant discipline and subjects.
- – Direct Entry candidates must ensure they forward their OND/HND/ First degree transcripts, ‘A’ and ‘O’ level results or their equivalents to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri.
How To Apply:
- Visit the University Portal via CLICK HERE
- Select PUTME or Direct Entry
- Make payment of N2000 (Two Thousand Naira) online using the payment link here.
- Print a receipt of payment which contains your Transaction Reference Number/Payment ID.
- Come back on the site to continue your POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application or CLICK HERE.
- Print an Acknowledgement slip bearing your registration details.
- Wait for further instruction.
NOTE: After payment online take note of your transaction reference number/payment ID and make sure you come back to IMSU site to complete your registration so as to print an acknowledgement slip.
The closing date for the registration exercise is Wednesday, 5th October, 2022.
The date for the Aptitude test will be revealed in due course.
Wednesday, 5th October, 2022.