Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
A. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- MBBS Medicine & Surgery
- B. Sc Human Anatomy
- B. Sc Human Physiology
- B. Sc Medical Biochemistry
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
C. COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying
- B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Estate Management
D.COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Hotel Management and Tourism
E. COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. History and International
- B.A. English Language and Literary
- B.A. Theatre and Media Studies
- B.A. French and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics & Communication Studies
F. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Geology
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
G. JOSEPH BOAKAI COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
H. SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations
- B. Sc. Insurance
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Sociology
I. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- Education/Guidance and Counseling
- Business Education
- Physical & Health Education
READ ALSO: ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
- 2020 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2020 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
Method of Application
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng click on 2022/2023 post UTME Screening.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
For ONLINE Support, send mail to email@example.com or Call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.
It has come to our notice that a scammer has been asking unsuspecting parents and aspiring scholars into Gregory University Uturu to pay money for 2022/2023 Admissions and even giving cost of tuition fee.
Gregory University Uturu therefore disclaim any affiliation with this scammer.
We will never ask you to pay acceptance or tuition fee into any personal account or any account not in the name of Gregory University Uturu
-All admissions are processed from our website: www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng
Do not pay money to an individual to process any admission for you.
Contact only the website on our website for further enquiries.
This disclaimer is from the Public relations directorate