Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) for admission into a non-resident JUPEB programmes of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State.
The JUPEB programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in AE-FUNAI and the over 60 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
AE-FUNAI has successfully run these programmes since 2014 and has gained acclamation for that, nationally.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
The JUPEB programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
The AE-FUNAI’s Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following Faculties:
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||
8. Vocational &Technical Education
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
More information on subject combinations for the JUPEB programmes can be found on our ePortal (http://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/programmes).
Ten thousand Naira (N10, 000. 00) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login in with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for payment. Instructions on how to generate your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on our ePortal before payment is made.
- After payment, a 16-digit PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure that all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
- Applicants into 2022/2023 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES website (ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and shall forfeit their application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual, to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 08038891332, 07035232317, 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8am-5pm).
- funai jupeb form 2022/2023
- funai pre degree fees
- funai jupeb 2022/2023
- funai registration deadline
- www.funai.edu.ng portal
- funai jupeb registration 2022
- funai jupeb school fees
- funai direct entry
Submission of online forms will close on Wednesday, 31st August 2022 at 11.59 pm