FULafia Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023
The Federal University Lafia (FULafia) has announced the commencement of admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES of the institution for 2022/2023 academic session.
READ ALSO: FUTMINNA Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
Online Registration commences on 16th September, 2022.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
All Screening exercise are strictly online and at such no examination will be required at any time.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
1. CLICK HERE, Enter your UTME Registration Number, Select 2022/2023 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
2. Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
3. You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- (a) MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- (b) Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- (c) USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
- (d) Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- (e) eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
4. Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case.
Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made“. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
5. Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
If you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
16th October, 2022.