FEDPONAS Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | ND FT
This is to inform all suitably and qualified candidates that applications are invited for admission into the various full time National Diploma ND (Post UTME) programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) for the 2022/2023 academic session
All candidates interested for admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa for the 2022/2023 Academic session to change their choice of institution to Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa as First Choice. This is to ensure your availability on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) for selection and prompt processing. You are also required to upload your O’Level Results on JAMB Portal.
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME[ and scored the approved minimum cut-off point of 110 and above in the appropriate subjects combination are eligible for post-UTME Screening exercise.
READ ALSO: Kwara State Poly Post-UTME ND/HND Screening Form 2022/2023
Available Full Time National Diploma Programmes
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options:
- Power and Machines
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with option in Manufacturing.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in:
- Farm Power
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Art and Industrial Design
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Agricultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
School of Business studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Sciences
- Mass Communication
School of General Studies
- Crime Management
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology
APPROVED NEW PROGRAMMES
- Environmental and Resource Management Technology (ND)
- Hospitality Management (ND)
- Crime Management (ND)
Application forms are obtainable on successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform. A non-refundable fee is required as follows:
|ND (Post UTME)||2,000|
Candidates are to then proceed to begin their application process https://fpn.edu.ng/putme/ and to print out their respective slips containing date and time schedule for screening.
Screening Exercise Schedule
All post utme aspirants are by this notice informed that the screening for this year will be online.
Consequently, all aspirants of the institution are mandated to pay the sum of N2,000 (excluding remita charges).
After payment, candidates should proceed to fill the screening document.
- You will be required to fill one O’level result checking card for ONE SITTING and two cards for two sittings
- Ensure all documents are accurate and perfect. Once submitted it cant be edited.
- Ensure you login to your portal, click on screening, and proceed with the payment and filling of the document. Or contact the center that registered you. You can also call 08036477497 for assistance.
- And yes, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
Meanwhile, if you’re having issues completing your registration because your invoice status is showing “pending”, please go to the school ICT unit with your printout that has your RRR.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication (30th September, 2022).