The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Zuru (FUAZ) has announced the sales of post-utme admission screening form for admission into the vairous undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for admission in the 2021/2022 session are enlisted below:
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B. Agric
- Crop Science
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Economics/Ext. Services
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
Method of Application
Interested candidates who must have sat for 2021 UTME with a minimum score of 140 and having fulfilled a minimum of Five (5) credit pass in relevant O’ level subject combination as specified (see JAMB Brochure) are to apply for any of the enlisted programmes by following the steps below:
- Approach any nearest JAMB office or CBT Centers to effect a change of University/Course as appropriate.
- Upload O’level results to the JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Register for FUAZ Post-UTME Admission Screening using the link https://portal.fuaz.edu.ng, read admission instructions and subsequently proceed with registration after payment of N2,000:00 non-refundable screening fee.
- Kindly note that FUAZ is not considering Direct Entry (DE) admissions for the 2021/2022 session.
The closing date for application is Thursday 31st of March, 2022.