Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme 2022 is calling for applications – Enugu State Scholarship Board invites interested undergraduates to apply for admission and scholarships in the following Indian universities:
- University of Technology Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Sri Sai Group of Institutions, India
- Desh Bhagat University, Patiala, Punjah, India.
- Swarrnim Startup & Innovation University, Gujarat, India
RECOMMENDED: Enugu State Local Scholarship Award Form 2021/2022
- Interested Candidates must be from Enugu State.
- Students must have completed SSCE (WAEC not more than 2 years).
- Candidates must have five Credits in required subjects or related courses for their discipline.
- A level results are equally acceptable.
- LGA identification letter of the applicant.
- WAEC and A level results.
- Recent passport photograph.
- Free Tuition fees (Applicable for all courses except MBBS)
- Zero admission fees
- Hostel accommodation (1000 USD) per annum
- Feeding (1000 USD) per annum
- The cost of travel logistics to be borne by the applicant or his parents
How to Apply
The application is online through app.esselb.en.gov.ng.
All required documents should be uploaded to the portal and saved in one pdf file.
Note: Under the application category, select “Indian Scholarship”.
CBT Exam Schedule
This will be communicated to only shortlisted candidates
Application deadline: 30th April, 2022
Call our helplines 07032284693/ 08033661882 or visit our office @ 28 Okpara Avenue, Old CCB building, 2nd floor to obtain application voucher.