Elizade University Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023
About Elizade University.
ELIZADE University is a private university situated in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University’s learning environment comprises state-of-the art structures and infrastructural facilities, as well as teaching equipment that rank at par with those in educational institutions in developed countries.
Learning is student-centered in the University, and conducted with international best practices. Accommodation, dining, leisure, sports, mentorship and moderated socialization are therefore guaranteed on campus.
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- B. Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Physics (Electronics)
- B. Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Industrial & Production Engineering
- B. Eng. Information & Communication Technology
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B. A. English
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. International Relations
- B. A. History and Diplomatic Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism
- B. Sc. Human Resource Management
- Political Science
FACULTY OF LAW
- B. L. Private & Property Law
- B. L. Public & International Law
- B. L Commercial & Industrial Law
- B. L Jurisprudence International Law
Ordinary level Requirements
All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O‘Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2022/2023 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB.
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
i. 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
ii. OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
iii. Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2022/2023 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective students should Apply Online.
|First Bank of Nig. Plc||2020336983|
|Wema Bank Plc||0122129191|
|Diamond Bank Plc||0027201005|
|Access Bank Plc||0056174715|
|Union Bank of Nig.Plc||0037464122|
|United Bank for Africa Plc||1017098497|
|Skye Bank Plc||1771350094|
|Shield Micro Finance Bank,llara-Mokin||40005454|
|Account Name: Elizade University|
Talk to any of their admission advisers: Want to find out more about your study options? Our staff can help you make the decision that’s right for you. You can call our admission. Phone lines: +234-8101563682, +234-8158355812, +234-7083611621