The management of the Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) has announced the date, time and venue for the maiden matriculation ceremony for all newly admitted students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ECOHSAT 1st Matriculation Ceremony Date 2021/2022 | Maiden Edition
About Emirates College of Health Science and Technology
This is a flagship private health care and Allied Medical science institute established to bridge the man power (Health workers) gap in Northern Nigeria and the country at large.
Building a multi-disciplinary Center for generating ideas on health development, health promotion and diseases and prevention programmes of Academic, Research, Training, and professional development in Nigeria and beyond.
Vision and Philosophy
The College hinges on institutionalizing practical oriented academic and professional broad based platform for facilitating interaction both locally and internationally-in areas of public health care.
Programs and courses
Certificate Courses (1 courses)
- Certificate in Junior Health Extension Worker()
Diploma Courses (5 courses)
- National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology(Environmental Health Technology)
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management()
- National Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics()
- National Diploma in Health Information Management()
- Professional Diploma in Community Health Extension Workers()
Higher Diploma Courses (3 courses)
- Higher National Diploma in Health Information Management(Health Information Management)
- Higher National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology(Environmental Health Technology)
- Higher Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics()