This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University (DELSU) Abraka as their first choice of University in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 and above including those for Direct Entry (DE) that:
- 1. they can apply for the 2022/2023 admission screening.
- 2. on-line application will start from Monday, August 15, 2022
- 3. application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday, September 16, 2022
- 4. candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
Candidates are required to visit DELSU PORTAL to pay online or generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks:
- *Unity Bank
- *Zenith Bank
- *Fidelity Bank
- *Ecobank Plc
READ ALSO: ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- i. CLICK HERE
- ii. Click apply for admission
- iii. Click Start
- iv. Select screening exercise
- v. Click apply
- vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- vii. Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address. These will be used to communicate the date and venue of the screening test to candidates
- viii. Submit the form and click pay online or generate PIN.
- ix. Print out the PIN generated
- x. Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
- xi. After payment return to delsuonline.com to complete the form
- xii. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- xiii. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website
before completing the form.
PROSPECTIVE FOREIGN STUDENTS
Prospective foreign students (Non-Nigerians resident in Nigeria) are invited to transfer their courses of study in JAMB to Delta State University, Abraka as conducive provisions have been made for their stay in the University.
- i. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Security Operatives and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.