This is to inform prospective candidates who applied for admission into Borno State University (BOSU) and scored minimum of 140 points and above, that the Platform for online screening of admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Session will open from 29th August, 2022 to 1st November, 2022.
Candidate should register online at www.bosu.edu.ng Generate Remita and pay the sum of two Thousand naira (#2,000) for the exercise.
READ ALSO: OAU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
The Approved Institutional and Programme and Cut–Off Marks For 2022/2023 Academic Session are as follows:
Candidate willing to participate in the screening exercise most fulfill the following requirements:
- I. Candidate must have chosen Borno State University as their first choice and have scored the minimum required cut–off marks for the programmes they applied.
- II. Candidate must have five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English Language)
- III. Candidates with a minimum of lower credit at National Diploma or Merit in NCE are eligible to register for DE.
- IV. Candidates who have not met the required cut–off marks of the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have appropriate score are required to change to other relevant progammes at jamb portal.
- V. Both UTME/DE candidates must upload their A’level or O’level Results at jamb portal.
Failure to comply, such candidate admission cannot be processed.
NOTE: Candidates are strongly advised to Download the instructions to make sure they qualify for the course they are applying for.
For enquiry, contact us at email@example.com or call.
Bulama Mustapha Makinta