Applications are hereby invited for admission into the Ave Maria University, Piyanko (AMU) undergraduate degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Ave Maria University, Piyanko (AMU) is a catholic private university located in the urban setting of the city of Piyanko in Nasarawa State. Ave Maria University is founded by the Ave Maria Foundation, which has been a key player in education sector of Nigeria, operating the Ave Maria group of schools (Ave Maria Nursery and Primary school Nyanya, Abuja.
For admission to the university’s degree programs, applications are being accepted from qualified candidates.Ave Maria University was founded to meet Nigeria’s need for quality education and is approved and accredited by the National University Commission.
The university is dedicated to providing intellectual, moral, vocational, and sound education in order to produce total men and women who will have a positive impact on society.
Admission forms for the following programs are available on the university’s website:
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB. Law
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. International Relation and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relation and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Taxation
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering and Digital Entrepreneurship
- BSc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
ELIGIBILITY / ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Prospective candidates with 2022/2023 UTME results are eligible to apply. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Prospective candidates whose UTME choice is not Ave Maria University are also eligible to apply, but must change their UTME choice to Ave Maria University through JAMB after being offered admission.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of this year’s WAEC and NECO may also apply.
Prospective candidates for Direct Entry admission must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings and an A’Level result (JAMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels Results).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective candidates who wishes to gain admission into the University are to visit the portal via https://www.avemariauniversity.edu.ng/application-form/ to fill and submit the online application form.
Applicants should pay into the following accounts and also provide evidence of payment before registration.
- Account Name: Ave aria University
- Bank: UBA
- Naira Account Number: 1024029817
- Dollar Account Number: 3003301259
All payments should be made to Ave Maria University account. Ave Maria University is not liable for payment not made into the University account.
If you haven’t already paid for the downloaded admission form, please do so to the designated bank account. Proof of payment must be submitted prior to the Post-UTME screening.
To be Announced Later……..
- Printed hard copy of Admission Form;
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment form ;
- Character Assessment Form;
- Applicant’s Confidential Report;
- Guidance and Counselling Form;
- WAEC & NECO results if available.