Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME] and Direct Entry applicants for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos new and existing programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Anchor University is a private, faith-based university anchored on Christian principles, with the aim of integrating strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is located at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos State.
NB: Anchor University’s Post-UTME / DE Fresh Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is ongoing. Don’t be left behind. Register Now!
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do JAMB Change of Course/Institution.
- Candidates are expected to have a minimum of 160 in the 2022 UTME, but those who score less than this are encouraged to apply for the Joint Universities’ Preliminary University Programmes (JUPEB).
All prospective candidates are expected to have a minimum of 160 in the 2022 UTME, but those who score less than this are encouraged to apply for the Joint Universities’ Preliminary University Programmes (JUPEB). The carefully administered classes for JUPEB students will help them to sit for the board’s national exams and resume in 200 level during the 2022/2023 academic session.
Anchor University also accepts Direct Entry students and transfer applicants from other Universities into 200 level (All applicants must submit academic transcript duly signed by the Registrar of the former University containing academic records and reasons for leaving the University).
ANCHOR UNIVERSITY DEGREE PROGRAMMES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. French
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
Get Admission into 200 Level for any of our programmes through Direct Entry. Opportunities are also open to Transfer Students from other universities.
Students with OND, Advanced Level Certificate, JUPEB Certificate, NCE Certificate & other equivalent Certificate are qualified to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested applicants are to log on to https://aul.edu.ng/students/home.html
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
- NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary. You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
- Log on to www.aul.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the button for 2022/2023 admissions and carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Then, chose prospective students from the options provided.
- Register with a valid e-mail and a password that you will be able to remember later.
- Revert to your e-mail to activate the account you created.
- Choose the programme applicable to you and fill out the form
- Afterwards, you will be required to pay a specified amount as the Processing fees depending on the type of application you are making.
- Print your receipt and save for further use and subsequent login
- Complete and submit the Application form and print a copy for record and screening.
- You will receive an e-mail for a screening appointment. Please contact us through any of the contact details given on the site, if you did not receive an invitation.
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2022/2023 ADMISSION
1.0 SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
1. Original and photocopy of the pay-in-slip for the screening fee(N2500)
2. Application Form Summary and Photocopy of the Application Form Receipt (N 10000)
3. Two referees’ letters- one from a clergy (on letter head) and one from a Senior Civil Servant not
below level 12
4. UTME Result
5. Photocopy of O’ level result (s)
6. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of age
Screening fee of N2,500 is to be paid at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc to Anchor University Account No: 1014918123
Note: This is exclusively for screening fee. Other payments made into this account are not valid!
AUL Screening Exercise takes place in from Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm in Lagos at 17 Locations Nationwide.
Screening of all prospective candidates begins by 9:00am.
1. Anchor University, Lagos
2. Deeper Life High School, Ibadan
3. Deeper Life High School, Ilorin
4. Deeper Life High School, Akure
5. Deeper Life High School, Abeokuta
6. Deeper Life High School, Benin
7. Deeper Life High School, Port-Harcourt
8. Deeper Life High School, Warri
9. Deeper Life High School, Calabar
10. Deeper Life High School, Owerri
11. Deeper Life High School, Onitsha
12. Deeper Life High School, Enugu
13. Deeper Life High School, Abuja
14. Deeper Life High School, Lafia
15. Deeper Life High School, Yola
16. Deeper Life High School, Kaduna
17. University of Jos.
N.B: Parents are strongly advised not to make payment into any individual account.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or email@example.com