The Management of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) invites application from suitably qualified candidates to its various undergraduate programmes admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
(i) Candidates who chose ABUAD as first or second choice
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution
(iii) Direct Entry candidates
NOTE: International Candidates resident in Nigeria seeking admission into ABUAD are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B. MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B. Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B. Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B. Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
- Pharm D. Pharmacy – 6 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- OD. Optometry – 6 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B. Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Human Biology
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc.Geology.
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Social Justice
- B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Education
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer Requirements.
- Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with either HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
- NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
Method of Application.
- Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make online payment.
- If application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
- You can also purchase form at the designated Centres listed below.
- If application is made through the options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
Disclaimer: Online application will attract a transaction charge of N300 only, Otherwise kindly click download manual application forms below:
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and purchase of change institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 from any of the under-listed banks.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
2. On the main page, click on your admission category, e.g. “Fresh Undergraduate”.
3. Click on “Get Started”.
4. Create your Portal account by entering the required details in the spaces provided, and then click on “Register”. Click
5. Login to the portal on the next page by entering your email address and password as provided in the previous page. Then click on “Login”.
6. After logging in to the portal, click on “Start your Application”.
7. On the next page select the appropriate answer “Yes” or “No” if ABUAD is your first choice in UTME and then click on “Confirm Payment Details”.
8. On the next screen, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
9. On the next screen, copy the Tansaction ID, as it will be needed on the Quickteller payment platform. Then click on “Continue”. You will be redirected to Quickteller platform where you will use your ATM card to make payment.
10. On the next screen, your fee payment category is already pre-selected as
“ABUAD UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FEE”, DO NOT change it to another category.
Continue by entering the Transaction ID, as copied in the previous page; enter your email and mobile number in the spaces provided and click on “Continue”.
12. Next, enter your ATM Card number, card expiry date and CCV in the spaces provided and click on “pay”.
13. You may be required to enter your card pin by clicking on the appropriate numbers on the keyboard shown on the page. An OTP (One-time password) may be sent as SMS to the phone number attached to the bank account from which the payment is being made. Open the text message on your phone to view the OTP and enter it in the space provided on your screen. You will immediately be notified on your screen if your payment is successful or not.
14. After successful payment, you will be granted access to the online application form. Return to the admission portal – https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ and click on “LOGIN” on the Main menu. To get to this page directly, go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/ApplicantLogin.
15. Login again to the portal by entering your email and password.
16. Click on “CONTINUE APPLICATION”
17. Complete your application by entering the required details in the spaces provided. Each tab opens up automatically after completing the previous one.
18. After completing the process, print out your Screening Photocard and Application form which are to be presented at the screening centre.
NB: Only applicants who make online payment via the above steps will have access to the online form. If you make payment directly to the designated bank accounts for admission form, you will NOT have access to the online form. You have to visit one of the designated selling points with your proof of payment to obtain the manual Application Form which is to be filled manually. The manual form is also to be presented at the screening centre.
Each of these tabs opens up automatically after completing the previous one. Kindly fill the forms and upload your passport.
Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng then payment can either be made online or directly to the designated accounts
- Download Fresh Undergraduate Form here
- Download Direct Entry Form here
- Download Inter University Transfer Form here
- Download Change of Institution Form here
Purchase form directly after having made payment online or to the designated accounts from any of the designated selling centres
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg email@example.com
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
POST-UTME SCREENING CENTRE:
- ABUAD UTME & Direct Entry Screening Dates, Time and Venues 2022/2023
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150 for Postgraduate Programme call 08033583315, 08033928955, 07032366407.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO ENTERTAIN ANY CALL FROM ANY NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THE SIX TELEPHONE LINES LISTED ABOVE
Applicants should use the designated bank accounts above as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.