ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into regular degree programmes of Abia State University (ABSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session, that application forms for the Post-UTME screening exercise are now on sale online.
Candidates Qualified for the screening Exercise
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into
- CLICK HERE and generate an invoice.
- After generating the invoice, you will get a picture like this below, kindly copy out that invoice number or screenshot the picture
- . You can pay online using your ATM/Debit card or bank transfer which is very much easier than going to bank…
- If you wish to pay online, then below that invoice page you would see the link that would direct you on how to do that.
- But if you are going to Bank to pay….
- First print out the invoice page then proceed to the bank…
- Once you get to any of the banks above ask for where you can make payment through e-tranzant payment method and you would be shown…
- After payment, go back to the ABSU portal CLICK HERE to fill the applicant Form using your invoice number.
- Complete the Application Form and upload a passport online.
- When you are done filling the form then print out the slip (Acknowledgement Slip) after the online registration.
- Please don’t misplace that your invoice number (that one that looks like ABSU220000******)as you will still use it to check your result online.
- As at this year many candidates lost there invoice number and couldn’t check there Result.
- DON’T LET VILLAGE PEOPLE MISGUIDE YOU PLEASE…
One thought on “ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023”
I have tried uploading my passport after paying online and filling the application form