This is to inform all the Candidates seeking Admission into Abia State University Degree Programmes that the 2nd Batch of Post UTME Screening Exercise Application form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale online.
Interested candidates who must have scored not less than 140 in the UTME examination, should upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates who missed the Post UTME Screening test.
- Candidates who wrote the first screening test but wish to improve on their scores
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME but have changed on the JAMB Platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who have uploaded their credentials on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit pass in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging into
- CLICK HERE and generate an invoice.2. You can pay online using your ATM/Debit card or bank transfer which is very much easier than going to bank…
- If you wish to pay online, then below that invoice page you would see the link that would direct you on how to do that.
- But if you are going to Bank to pay….
- First print out the invoice page then proceed to the bank…
- Once you get to any of the banks above ask for where you can make payment through etranzant payment method and you would be shown…
- After payment, go back to the ABSU portal CLICK HERE to fill the applicant Form using your invoice number.
- Complete the Application Form and upload a passport online.
- When you are done filling the form then print out the slip (Acknowledgement Slip) after the online registration.
- Please don’t misplace that your invoice number (that one that looks like ABSU210000******)as you will still use it to check your result online.
- As at this year many candidates lost there invoice number and couldn’t check there Result.
- DON’T LET VILLAGE PEOPLE MISGUIDE YOU PLEASE…