ABSU Course Registration Guildlines & Deadline 2020/2021 | 2nd Semester
Following the postponement of the Abia State University 2nd Semester Exams 2020/2021, the Senate on behalf of Abia State University Senate, has announced the closure / deadline of school fees payment and course registration for second semester, 2020/2021 academic session
LATEST AS AT MARCH 18TH, 2022
Senate of Abia State University, at its 255 Regular meeting on Wednesday, 24 November, 2021 reviewed its earlier decision on deadline for payment of school fees and registration of courses and resolved as follows:
ABSU SECOND SEMESTER EXAM 2020/2021 COURSE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 24TH JANUARY, 2022
READ ALSO: ABSU CA Result Submission Deadline 2020/2021 || 2nd Semester
1. That all penalties resulting from late payment of school fees and registration of courses from the 6th to 10th week of resumption have been removed.
2. That the University portal for registration would be shut one (1) week before commencement of the semester examinations, for all students who have not paid their outstanding fees.
3. That the policy of “No School fees, No Examination as agreed by Senate and the Students would be strictly implemented.
4. Senate reiterated its resolve to continue to promote excellence and service In the University and support the dynamic and student welfare-oriented Administration of the Vice-Chancellor, Distinguished Professor Onyemachi M. Ogbulu.
Students, their parents, and guardians are to note and be properly guided.
Procedures for ABSU Course Registration
- CLICK HERE
- Click on Menu
- Click on Course Registration
- Select Session that is 2020/2021
- Select Semester that is 2nd Semester
- Select Level
- Choose the Number of Courses to Register